- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large zucchini
- ¾ lb large shrimp
- 1 cup almonds
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsps favorite hot sauce, or to taste
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sea salt, to taste
- Wash cauliflower and pat dry. Trim ends and transfer to food processor. Pulse until “rice” forms. Set aside in large bowl.
- Peel and dice onion and garlic and add to pan with olive oil on medium heat. Cook for five minutes or until caramelized.
- Wash, pat dry, and dice zucchini and add to pan. Cook for five more minutes.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to cauliflower and toss well. Add lemon juice and olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel, devein, rinse, and pat shrimp dry.
- Bring olive oil to medium-high heat in pan and cook shrimp for three minutes on each side until cooked through and opaque. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Add almonds, ½ cup water, favorite hot sauce, sea salt, and pepper to blender or food processor and blend on high until creamy sauce forms. Add more water if needed.
- Serve shrimp over “rice” with spicy drizzle.